Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
TMA - Temporary Board

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Your worst gold medal times? (Read 10524 times)
Firemac
Hurricane Wrangler

Have fun and Go Nasty

Re: Your worst gold medal times?
Reply #15 - 02/16/12 at 01:58:17

I am not looking forward to Carnage Carnival on Twisted mode. I was only barely able to beat it on hard.

Man, Psycho Se7eN, has a cool title for the vehicle he plays (Juggernaut Commander). I should have one too. Um.... What about Death's Driver? No No its not disco enough.... Oh I got it
I am the Ryan Reynolds Launcher

IP Logged

SickShotzToo
Spawn of Billy Mays

I Love Space Jam!

Reply #16 - 02/16/12 at 03:02:45

Someone earlier told me this and now I can confirm it.

Juggernaut is a beast at getting gold medals. Shield often while using him so snipers aren't an issue. Ram+Murder balls are beast. When you feel everyone is weakened to your liken go to a garage and switch out (I use outlaw cause his homing turret) and clean up the pieces. Just got a gold medal effortlessly after two tries. I was sniped the first time which is why I say shields up. He can shield FOREVER.

Talon is CRAZY effective for the Twisted Jugger fights. Mega bullets+special= Gold. The first thing you should do in a fight is get Mega Gun bullets and Power Missiles. Talons Mega Gun is easily the most beast in the game because it homes and fires out one at a time. One pack of mega guns and a special will kill Juggs. He spawned an enemy, but I had PLENTY of time at the end of it all. Then I did Grimms dual Jugg battle and it was even easier! Maybe because I got the hang of it or something.

"I'm an interesting guy. I always hope that no matter how small the orginal problem is, it's going to grow into bigger and bigger proportions and get completely out of control." -- George Carlin on my time here at TMA apparently.

IP Logged

Valtiel
Superhero Accountant

Gamertag: Medical Valtiel
PSN: MedicalValtiel

That 'Elevated' State
Reply #17 - 02/16/12 at 08:53:57

SickShotzToo wrote on 02/16/12 at 03:02:45:
Someone earlier told me this and now I can confirm it.

Juggernaut is a beast at getting gold medals. Shield often while using him so snipers aren't an issue. Ram+Murder balls are beast. When you feel everyone is weakened to your liken go to a garage and switch out (I use outlaw cause his homing turret) and clean up the pieces. Just got a gold medal effortlessly after two tries. I was sniped the first time which is why I say shields up. He can shield FOREVER.

Talon is CRAZY effective for the Twisted Jugger fights. Mega bullets+special= Gold. The first thing you should do in a fight is get Mega Gun bullets and Power Missiles. Talons Mega Gun is easily the most beast in the game because it homes and fires out one at a time. One pack of mega guns and a special will kill Juggs. He spawned an enemy, but I had PLENTY of time at the end of it all. Then I did Grimms dual Jugg battle and it was even easier! Maybe because I got the hang of it or something.

Juggernaut is really the way to go when it comes to endurance/deathmatch gametypes in campaign. Now I'm just trying to figure out the best way to beat the second boss for Mr. Grimm.

I'm not quite sure the best way to fight her or which vehicle to go with (but I'm presuming Outlaw right?)

Other than that I just have the very last boss to do. The problem I had (besides the obstacle course for some reason), was with dropping the SPOILER:
Sweet Bots under the Sweet Tooth head.
For some reason, I always miss the drop. Any ideas? Thanks so very much!

IP Logged

SickShotzToo
Spawn of Billy Mays

I Love Space Jam!

Reply #18 - 02/16/12 at 09:01:33

Valtiel wrote on 02/16/12 at 08:53:57:
Juggernaut is really the way to go when it comes to endurance/deathmatch gametypes in campaign. Now I'm just trying to figure out the best way to beat the second boss for Mr. Grimm.

I'm not quite sure the best way to fight her or which vehicle to go with (but I'm presuming Outlaw right?)

Other than that I just have the very last boss to do. The problem I had (besides the obstacle course for some reason), was with dropping the
>.<
For some reason, I always miss the drop. Any ideas? Thanks so very much!

Juggernaut is the only way you can go in endurance IMO. Makes it easy mode. I haven't beat the game on Twisted yet so I can't give any advice for the Crane til' later today when I beat it. The drops were hard to control even in Normal though.

For Iron Maiden pick Outlaw. Kill the white cars, it doesn't take more then 50 seconds and you pretty much have to. I wound up freezing the last car though. I got lucky and Iron Maiden with like 5 power missiles throughout the match. On normal I missed like everytime lol. Power missiles are totally the key, and Outlaws blood missile turret. It will kill all those damaging heads and great lock on to kill Maiden herself I managed to get it done in about 9 minutes IIRC. Would have been sooner but I had to explore to find the Power Missiles. If I did it again I would think I could have it done in about 7.

"I'm an interesting guy. I always hope that no matter how small the orginal problem is, it's going to grow into bigger and bigger proportions and get completely out of control." -- George Carlin on my time here at TMA apparently.

IP Logged

RoaDiE
Server Emulation

Cheesin' it up, OG style.

Harper Land
Reply #19 - 02/16/12 at 14:06:45

Number 1 time on Dollface Metro Square Twisted is? Moi. lol juggernaut ftw!

---===TM2PC Instructor King===---

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print