Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
TMA - Temporary Board

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
What the hell are these people talking about? (Read 11659 times)
Hellbent
Tiger Woods' golf club (which is also his penis)

She's a goblin girl.

What the hell are these people talking about?
07/07/11 at 06:34:51

I've dealt with gypsies before but holy shit. I don't even think people from Ireland can understand what the hell they are gabbing about.

Key disgusting and retarded points

1. Everybody looks the same. A little too much. The crosseyed girl in the background and the general tard energy to me looks like strong evidence of years of inbreeding. I mean not that inbreeding is the only problem. The chances of these people being born drunk is pretty high.

2. People from Louisiana swamps are easier to understand than these yokels. You have to be a true home raised cousin fucking welfare leeching waste of life to have those kinds of language skills. The fact that people are being allowed to inbreed at this magnitude is a crime against humanity.

3. Where the hell are they? Are they living in an abandoned garage? I mean i know they are poor. But holy shit. You would think that they would have some money considering all the criminal shit they do.

4. The mother practically dropping the baby while trying to say something. What she is saying i have no idea. I've listened to it in slow motion and i still can't understand a thing. From what i can gather the fat old retard is preparing to fight some other retard.

Anyone else deal with these assholes before? The most common memory i have are 17 year old gypsies running around with fake passports and fake 100 dollar bills. They travel around in big groups and often try to use their numbers to try and sneak their way inside the bar or just generally rob, steal, and screw people over.

When they aren't doing random petty criminal shit. They just slum around randomly beating the shit out of each other and anyone in their vicinity. While constantly inbreeding to the point to where they all look completely identical.

Seriously it's creepy. It's like somewhere in Ireland there is a cloning facility and they pump Gypsies out of a machine based on some drunkards DNA, Each copy more unstable and malformed than the last. Also the clones are fucking each other and creating even more broken copies.

People with down syndrome speak more clearly than Gypsies. People with mutilated faces from motorcycle accidents speak more clearly than Gypsies. You could get better English out brain damaged cat. 3 year old children have better pronunciation. You would have better luck getting a clear sentence out of a dead horse by jumping on it's stomach and moving it's mouth open and shut than by talking to these inbred fuckwits.

My one wish is that they all die off as a result of inbreeding to the point where they have so many extra chromosomes that they are born dead.

---===PS Vita Beat-a!===---
---===Glitchy Dollface Rapist===---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzR9ovfpJn8 ... They have sown the wind, now they will reap the Hellbent.
... ... ...
WWW filthymcnastytx  
IP Logged

Kilrgrn

Catch me ridin' around
the Warehouse District.

Re: What the hell are these people talking about?
Reply #1 - 07/07/11 at 06:51:21

Oh boy! I love Snatch!

---===TMA's Official Gravedigger===---
---===TM2PC Instructor General===---
---===Photoshop Master===---

IP Logged

Hellbent

She's a goblin girl.

Reply #2 - 07/07/11 at 06:55:29

Dar ge bar arg fightin narg ar and arg to banga she didn stan bur hangin and she aint woman enuf to stand a boular rar ardar for family araar! *throws baby* WOOLOOLOOOOLOOOO!

Are they playing Tina Turner on a boombox during the fight? Is that the only cassette they could afford?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzR9ovfpJn8 ... They have sown the wind, now they will reap the Hellbent.
... ... ...
WWW filthymcnastytx  
IP Logged

Infernal
The 16th man to successfully perform open heart surgery on himself while drunk. Well, I suppose "successful" is a relative term. It's true that he lived, but for the rest of his life he had to dress as a # leprechaun or his heart would stop.

Reply #3 - 07/07/11 at 07:59:02

I watched both videos, but I feel like I've wasted my time. My brain tried to comprehend what they were saying, but no. It's just awful. What are they so angry about anyway? And that fat old guy, I honestly thought he was wearing a Ganondorf mask or something that resembles it.

Actually, I'm still thinking about what I just watched.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Twain

IP Logged

Hellbent

She's a goblin girl.

Reply #4 - 07/07/11 at 10:51:35

How do they understand each other? Perhaps they are a clan of illiterate people who go around pretending they can speak.

Sadly i think these are the people Welfare was actually meant for. i mean what are they going to do? Even in their native countries they are hard as fuck to understand. Can you imagine a fast food restaurant ran by this kind of person?

I want a hamburger with large fries and a sprite.

Aye ewe got ya a gabble gorber with extra fraaz and a lurre site to drink.

I'm sorry i didn't hear that, i said i want a hamburger with large fries and a sprite to drink.

Ya i got cha gabble gorber exafraz an a spite drak for! Eleventy aighty sax parr thro gubna!

Then you pull up to the window and you get a soda cup full of hamburger meat, a hot dog bun, and hot can of sprite.

I never got an opportunity to bash on any of these idiots. Which is weird because they get in all sorts of bar fights. But they travel in dense groups with 1 or 2 being legitimately 21 in order to try and pass off the fake ID's. I basically just profiled them.

Once i hear that accent i try and test them to make sure i'm not discriminating against someone who is painfully Irish. Best way i found to tell is to simply ask them why they are here. The second you ask them they'll say with a guilty expression "OAey me and me friendsis lookin for a good time" instead of a normal "I'm visiting this town because of blah blah blah.". The little fuckers reak of guilt. You can look them straight in the eye and you can tell exactly what kind of bastards they are.

They aren't even that harmful for the most part. They are just huge fucking idiots who are angry that life hasn't rewarded them for decades of inbreeding and stupidity. They only start fights when there are so many of them they can protect each other. Even then it isn't too hard to prevent a group of 9 of them from fighting if you just confront them and make it clear you will permanently injure them.

If they cant fool you and they cant fight you. They'll try to bribe you with poorly counterfeited money. They are hoping you'll be stupid enough to dismiss their ID's as fake but cave in when you see the fake money. They start out with the fake 5's and fake 20's. Then if the fake 20's don't work they move up into the fake 100's.

Considering how shitty their language skills are. I would like to know how they are getting all of their counterfeit stuff. I can't imagine these idiots using any complex printing machinery. These assholes couldn't even laminate a piece of paper. They'd probably steal vital equipment and sell it for meth.

The most unnerving part is how they all look alike though. They all got that same stupid scrawny pissy looking fuck face. 50% of the time with a unibrow or some kind of deformity. It's fucking disgusting. A race of people should not all look like close relatives.

Literally all of those little bastard spawn look the same. The only time their looks change is when they have a unibrow, deformed forehead, and scars from the drunken beatings their parents give them. Which they probably deserved.

I don't even care if someone calls me racist. Fuck them. They should create a housing project for irish gypsies and pump mustard gas through the pipes and vents once a year. Then decorpse the building and invite more gypsies to move in.

... ... ...
WWW filthymcnastytx  
IP Logged

The Dizaster Child

Your dream girl is my
fuck buddy.

The Catastrophe Factory
Reply #5 - 07/07/11 at 14:18:47

Hellbent wrote on 07/07/11 at 10:51:35:
Can you imagine a fast food restaurant ran by this kind of person?

I want a hamburger with large fries and a sprite.

Aye ewe got ya a gabble gorber with extra fraaz and a lurre site to drink.

I'm sorry i didn't hear that, i said i want a hamburger with large fries and a sprite to drink.

Ya i got cha gabble gorber exafraz an a spite drak for! Eleventy aighty sax parr thro gubna!

Then you pull up to the window and you get a soda cup full of hamburger meat, a hot dog bun, and hot can of sprite.

You must not go to fast food places much, because I've heard plenty of red-blooded Americans sound like this over the speakerbox, and fuck my orders up just as badly as you described. I would imagine these people wouldn't even be putting edible food into your bag. You'd probably end up with a spoon, a wrench and a bottle of salad dressing. You probably wouldn't even get a drink.

---===Pavlov's Dog of Fanfics===---
---===DNF===---
---===The Car Guy===---
[center]
WWW EcoCaviZ24 TheDizasterChild  
IP Logged

Hellbent

She's a goblin girl.

Reply #6 - 07/07/11 at 14:25:01

Actually they get my order right. But i'm used to being in loud areas while screaming to people. So i'm used to hearing garbled shit and making sense of it, as well as projecting loud enough for them to hear me. You just need to hear about 50% of each word and you should be okay.

At the speaker it's all about projection. Cause if that thing is old they aren't going to hear your ass using your inside voice.

The only time i have problems is when the staff is largely Mexican and cannot speak good English or simply cant. There isn't much you can do. But you know Mexicans are the least likely to fuck with your food when working at a place like that (most of the time). Because they really don't want to lose that job.

Like Chick Fillet hires tons of Mexicans and i bet they probably have never even had an employee sabotage a meal. It sounds unlikely but think about it. They are a religious company, pay their employees well, and can choose to be picky about who they hire. I fucking love that place. Even if they helped support abortion clinic bombers.

... ... ...
WWW filthymcnastytx  
IP Logged

Obliverate
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 07/07/11 at 15:16:20

I fucking hate drive-thru's. I prefer to just go inside an order it.

That way, when the lady comes on and confirms that my order was "Doo Moundun Jew und thore bean jurridoes" I can confirm that I'm at Wendy's and none of that makes sense.
If I go inside, it works out better. but slower. I fucking hate how I can wait 5 minutes for something but Suzy Johnson and her 50 kids piled in their shitty Dodge Caravan with softball numbers and names written on it, get their food in 1 minute and then bitch about them taking a whole minute.

IP Logged

Hellbent

She's a goblin girl.

Reply #8 - 07/07/11 at 17:29:09

Here is how you get back at obnoxious parents who drag their spawn around.

Sware. Just let out a good one like Shit Tard, Turd Sucker, Crap Licker Bitch Face. Bonus points if you say it rhythmically so the kids remember it.

Then say "Santas fake, Easter bunny is fake, Tooth fairy is fake, Jesus is make believe, God never existed, and i'm your real life daddy. Your daddy at home is a fake."

If you have a friend with you. Have frank and wildly inappropriate conversations about getting your dick sucked and fucking bitches up their stupid assess untill they bleed like the dumb cunts they are.

Tell the one about how you ran across their aunt and twisted her clit with a pair of pliers while jamming your fist up her vagina while she pooped in your uncles mouth.

Actually probably best you pretend like the kids don't exist while you sware. I think it counts as molestation to tell little children about how you anal fucked their mom.

... ... ...
WWW filthymcnastytx  
IP Logged

SynthR

PSN - Xbox - Steam - Discord
= SynthR

Ontario, Canada
Reply #9 - 07/07/11 at 17:40:38

Funny that you brought this up. My girlfriend was watching TV in the hotel room and she was watching this show called My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. Fuck me. The whole show was subtitled and their courting "rituals" are completely fucked. All the chicks are absolute sluts too. Fucking pikers.

---===Sexy Beast===---
---===Dirty Fishstick===---
---===King Axel===---
---===Mustard Man===---
---===Glowstick Commander===---
---===Grimmest of All Time (G.O.A.T)===---
---===Lousy Brawl Champion===---
IP Logged

Hellbent

She's a goblin girl.

Reply #10 - 07/07/11 at 17:54:40

The really funny part is how they exhibit pride and speak as if they are intelligent enough to make statements or open their mouths.

You know there are a ton of them that think they are so smart that they "dert nood er colluge dagare". Even though they already lost 2 of their daughters to loan sharks. The rest came out too retarded to prostitute out at the ripe age of 10.

I've heard them say shit like "Gypsy pride we don't nevar starnd doun!". I'm thinking "pride in what?". Like seriously even they have to know that they are scum. Bunch of potato headed tardos.

... ... ...
WWW filthymcnastytx  
IP Logged

SynthR

PSN - Xbox - Steam - Discord
= SynthR

Ontario, Canada
Reply #11 - 07/07/11 at 18:34:05

Haha, pride in what.

I forgot to mention, during the show the bride and groom went out trailer shopping because that's part of the wedding process; to find the mobile home of their dreams.

Just skim through an episode and you'll see some hilarious shit. Gypsy slut factory.

For this one skip to 11:30 and you'll see how they dress for shit, haha. Fucking bargain bin Halloween costumes.

---===Sexy Beast===---
---===Dirty Fishstick===---
---===King Axel===---
---===Mustard Man===---
---===Glowstick Commander===---
---===Grimmest of All Time (G.O.A.T)===---
---===Lousy Brawl Champion===---
IP Logged

Paint-It-Blak
Hurricane Wrangler

Mustache Cash-stache

That one place with a name
Reply #12 - 07/07/11 at 21:09:43

Quote:
Dar ge bar arg fightin narg ar and arg to banga she didn stan bur hangin and she aint woman enuf to stand a boular rar ardar for family araar! *throws baby* WOOLOOLOOOOLOOOO!

WWW paint-it-blak morrisoncamaro  
IP Logged

Hellbent

She's a goblin girl.

Reply #13 - 07/08/11 at 02:30:46

The funny thing is the women are legitimately asking for the quasi rape. Or "grab" as they call it. All the "daddy! help daddy!" crap was so that she didn't look like a complete whore in the eyes of her peers.

I'm serious. They do this shit publicly. I've stopped them from doing that shit at my bar only to have the woman freak out at me and tell me to mind my own business. Like all of a sudden i'm the weird one for stopping what appears to be sexual assault.

Just another reason why i banned that group of people from my bar. They don't belong in society and cannot function with the rest of us. Even by the social standards of good old american trailer park trash these guys are despicable. The women are almost just as bad because they encourage and relish the behavior. Though not all the time.

The sad part is most of this crap is just ridiculous drunken, idiotic, and sexist tradition carried on by the older males. i think Gypsies are a good lesson in what happens when you are prideful about who you are and your bloodline.

Between the Gypsies, Catholics, Westboro Baptists, and Mormons. I have no respect for white culture.

I mean i don't have much respect for other cultures either. But when you get a bunch of white people together, toss in a little religion, a little inbreeding, and a lot of pride. You end up with these kinds of people.

... ... ...
WWW filthymcnastytx  
IP Logged

Obliverate
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 07/08/11 at 02:52:00

So Gypsies dress like sluts and have the mating rituals of animals?

Wow. Hey look, it's only 12:05 AM and I learned something.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print